Are you excited about applying new technologies to solve big problems? Celsius Therapeutics is seeking scientists to work with us in leveraging the power of single cell genomics towards the pursuit of novel drugs for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. You will be key in utilizing cutting-edge functional genomics techniques to identify and validate novel therapeutic targets. We seek people who are curious about new science, comfortable being independent, confident in voicing their opinions, flexible to change as needs arise, and open to working with others on a diverse team.
- Utilization of CRISPR and RNAi-based methods to functionally validate novel targets using in vitro and in vivo systems.
- Detailed in vitro and in vivo follow-through on target and disease biology to provide efficient decision-making on new drug discovery targets.
- BS or MS degree in biology, immunology, or a related area.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in an academic or industry lab, with a proven track record of using genetic techniques (e.g., CRISPR) to interrogate signaling and pathway biology.
- Deep expertise in optimizing and executing CRISPR and/or RNAi screens to interrogate target biology is required.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques preferred.
- Experience in immunology and the use of primary immune cell culture systems is highly preferred.
- A proven ability to troubleshoot technical and scientific issues, both individually and as part of a team.