We Are Genetic Navigators bringing together passionate, creative and dedicated professionals to join a rapidly-growing startup on our mission to translate novel genetic insights into lifesaving medicines. We are integrating human genetics and functional genomics to decode the mysteries of genetic modifiers, leading us to new medicines we’ll develop for a range of severe diseases.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual with a strong background in MHC biology and antigen presentation, T-cell immunology and tumor biology to join our dynamic and highly-collaborative research team. The successful candidate will evaluate new immunotherapy modalities to treat cancer.
Your Role in Navigating The Maze:
- You will conceptualize, develop and implement robust in vitro assays and in vivo tumor models in both xenogeneic and syngeneic settings.
- Select, plan and execute efficacy / MOA / biodistribution studies and provide effective data analysis and interpretation in support of preclinical immuno-oncology programs.
- You will champion in vivo immunology and tumor biology efforts into new directions and apply active follow-through to achieve critical project milestones.
- You will participate in cross-functional teams and interact with chemists, biologists and external collaborators to advance drug discovery programs.
- Contribute effectively to patent, report and scientific publication writing.
- Manage junior immunology research colleagues.
Your Navigation Tools:
- PhD in immunology, tumor biology or a related field with >3 years post-PhD experience.
- 2 years of industry experience is considered a plus.
- Strong background in MHC biology and antigen presentation, T-cell immunology and/or oncology/tumor biology combined with a good command of the current literature.
- Hands-on experience in molecular and cellular biology, cell culture, flow cytometry, T-cell functional assays and murine tumor models such as immunodeficient, tumor xenograft, GEMM and/or PDX rodent models.
- Project and CRO management experience are considered a plus.