We Are Genetic Navigators bringing together passionate, creative and dedicated professionals to join a rapidly-growing startup on our mission to translate novel genetic insights into lifesaving medicines. We are integrating human genetics and functional genomics to decode the mysteries of genetic modifiers, leading us to new medicines we’ll develop for a range of severe diseases.
We are seeking a highly qualified bioanalytical Research Associate with extensive experience using LC-MS for measurement of small molecule concentrations in various matrices (i.e. blood, plasma, tissues, etc.). The ideal candidate will be familiar with various sample extraction techniques, such as liquid-liquid extraction and SPE, and should be able to perform routine LC-MS method development, maintenance and troubleshooting. Experience with high resolution mass spectrometers (Q-Exactive) and Phoenix WinNonlin software is a plus.
Your Role in Navigating The Maze:
- You will develop LC-MS methods for the analysis of small molecules.
- Prepare and analyze PK samples; process data and write PK/TK reports.
- You will perform routine LC-MS maintenance.
- You will conduct in vitro studies to determine metabolic stability, protein binding, etc.
- Coordinate with CROs for scheduling of studies and shipment of samples.
Your Navigation Tools:
- BA/BS/MS in relevant field with 3+ years’ experience in DMPK within a pharmaceutical company.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with LC-MS operation.
- Solid knowledge of PK parameters and general DMPK concepts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment is essential.
- Experience representing DMPK in cross-functional project teams is a major plus.