We Are Genetic Navigators bringing together passionate, creative and dedicated professionals to join a rapidly-growing startup on our mission to translate novel genetic insights into lifesaving medicines. We are integrating human genetics and functional genomics to decode the mysteries of genetic modifiers, leading us to new medicines we’ll develop for a range of severe diseases.
We are seeking a highly qualified in vitro pharmacologist with extensive experience in biochemical and cell-based functional assays. Applicants must feel comfortable with the fast pace of a small biotech company and have the flexibility to work on multiple projects.
Your Role in Navigating The Maze:
- Conduct and supervise in vitro studies to determine on-target and off-target potency and kinetics in biochemical, and cell or tissue-based functional assays across multiple projects
- Lead assay development and automation activities
- In vivo experience a bonus
- Manage, process, analyze and present data
- Assist with the coordination of studies with CROs as necessary
Your Navigation Tools:
- MS/PhD in relevant field with 6+ years’ experience in pharmacology, molecular or cellular biology within a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Comprehensive working knowledge of biochemical/biomolecular assays and automation technologies
- Experience with mammalian cell culture
- Solid knowledge of screening, data analysis, and pharmacology concepts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience representing Pharmacology in cross-functional project teams
- Management/supervisory experience
If you’re ready to Enter The Maze, send your resume.