Celsius Therapeutics is seeking highly motivated Scientists to push the boundaries of current single cell genomic approaches towards the pursuit of novel drugs for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. You will utilize and further develop single cell techniques in order to interrogate clinical disease samples for new drug discovery targets. We seek those who are curious about new science, confident in voicing their opinions, and driven to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Develop, optimize, and validate single cell methods on fresh and frozen clinical samples.
- Regular interaction with target discovery, drug discovery, and data science teams to point single cell genomics methods towards answering questions essential for therapeutics discovery
- Advancement and development of a variety of RNA, protein, and DNA based single cell genomics methods
- PhD degree in molecular/cellular biology, immunology, cancer biology, or a related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience working in an academic or industry lab, with a proven/published track record in either oncology or immunology
- Deep experience analyzing human clinical biopsies or animal tissues is a must, with exposure to single-cell methods highly preferred.
- Experience in multicolor flow, FACS, histology techniques, or mass cytometry is an asset.
- Working knowledge of computational methods is a plus
- A proven ability to troubleshoot technical and scientific issues, both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.