Neon Therapeutics is an immuno-oncology company focused on developing novel therapeutics leveraging neoantigen biology to treat cancer. The Company utilizes its expertise in bioinformatics, neoepitope prediction and immune monitoring to identify tumor specific mutations and monitor clinical response to their personalized vaccines. Neon Therapeutics’ lead program is NEO-PV-01, a bespoke neoantigen vaccine that builds upon years of research and development at the Broad Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. NEO-PV-01 is now being studied in a Phase 1b clinical trial combining the vaccine with Opdivo®, a PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor from Bristol-Myers Squibb, in patients with measurable metastatic melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer and bladder cancer. Also in development are NEO-PTC-01, a bespoke autologous T cell therapy, and a Shared Neoantigen Program leveraging neoepitopes that are common across patients and tumor types.
In addition, Neon has established strategic partners in CRISPR, Merck, and Apexigen to harness opportunities for combination therapies. By the end of 2018, it is anticipated there will be multiple clinical programs utilizing Neon’s platform.
Neon Therapeutics was incubated and launched by Third Rock Ventures and raised a $55M Series A in 2015 and more recently a $106M Series B in December 2017.
Neon Therapeutics is seeking an HR Administrative Assistant to support our Human Resources team. This position provides administrative support including but not limited to maintaining personnel records, managing documents (e.g. background checks, onboarding and offboarding checklists, etc.), updating internal databases, and calendar management (e.g. interview itineraries, personnel meetings, etc.). The HR Administrative Assistant also ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. Our ideal candidate has experience with basic Human Resources procedures and can handle diverse tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Vice President including but not limited to calendar management, coordination of meetings, and preparation of company presentations
- Maintain employee records and filing systems.
- Update internal databases including HRIS, payroll and benefit platforms, and shared files.
- Assist in new hire orientations and exiting employees offboardings and liaise with admin and facilities teams.
- Manage interview and candidate schedules.
- Coordinate training seminars and workshops.
- Manage HR management’s calendars.
- Assist in the implementation of HRIS and HR databases.
- Track HR programs including FMLA, tuition reimbursement, and performance reviews.
- Assist in all benefit-related activities including open enrollment, COBRA management, and HIPPA compliance.
- Process invoices from insurance providers, vendors, and candidate reimbursements.
- Participate in and assist with company-wide culture events.
- Assist in recruiting efforts and provide support to business partner with regard to the placement of candidates.
- Order business cards and maintain company directory.
- Update website job postings as they become available and as they are filled.
- Assist in the assembly of company policies.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in human resources or related field or Associates plus two years of relevant experience.
- Experience and proven success in a HR admin or assistant role.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and organization skills.
- Experience with HR software, i.e. HRIS and/or HRMS.
- Comprehensive literacy in MS Office applications specifically Outlook calendar.
- A desire to work in the biotech industry and grow in a HR role.
At Neon Therapeutics, our core values drive our actions ever day. Successful candidates will demonstrate and embody our company’s commitment to: Patients, People, Science, Tenacity, Pioneer, and Integrity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Neon Therapeutics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Neon Therapeutics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Neon Therapeutics is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.