Are you excited about applying new technologies to solve big problems? Celsius Therapeutics is seeking scientists to work with us in leveraging the power of single cell genomics towards the pursuit of novel drugs for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. You will be key in shaping the research of novel immuno-oncology and autoimmunity disease targets. We seek people who are curious about new science, comfortable being independent, confident in voicing their opinions, flexible to change as needs arise, and open to working with others on a diverse team.
- Identification and analysis of new immunology targets from single cell profiling efforts.
- Deep mechanistic dissection of target biology using a variety of in vitro and in vivo models.
- Guiding research to understand the downstream consequences of perturbing specific targets of interest (e.g., effects on interactions across immune and disease tissue cell types).
- Development and characterization of robust cell-based and/or in vivo assays to be used in drug discovery campaigns.
- Clear communication of research findings in cross-functional project team meetings.
- PhD degree in immunology or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an academic or industry lab, with a proven track record in the areas of immuno-oncology or autoimmunity.
- A deep knowledge of immunology is required, with experience designing, performing, and interpreting the results of multiple techniques (e.g. multicolor FACS, MLR, PBMC isolation, polarization of diverse immune cell subtypes from primary cells).
- Experience innovating and developing in vivo or in vitro immunology model systems is expected.
- Ability to leverage genetic and pharmacological methods to interrogate target biology in immune cell types is expected.
- A proven ability to troubleshoot technical and scientific issues, both individually and as part of a team.