We Are Genetic Navigators bringing together passionate, creative and dedicated professionals to join a rapidly-growing startup on our mission to translate novel genetic insights into lifesaving medicines. We are integrating human genetics and functional genomics to decode the mysteries of genetic modifiers, leading us to new medicines we’ll develop for a range of severe diseases.
We are seeking qualified in vivo pharmacologists with experience in preclinical pharmacodynamic and disease models. Applicants must feel comfortable with the fast pace of a small biotech company and have the flexibility to work on multiple projects.
Your Role in Navigating The Maze:
- Conduct in vivo preclinical studies to demonstrate target engagement or efficacy indisease models to support drug candidate discovery.
- Assist in model development.
- Manage, process, analyze and present data.
- Assist with the coordination of studies with CROs.
Your Navigation Tools:
- BA/BS/MS in relevant field with 3+ years’ experience in pharmacology or related discipline within a pharmaceutical/biotech company.
- Broad expertise with in vivo preclinical pharmacodynamic or disease models.
- Experience with in vivo biological sample collection for pharmacokinetic analysis.
- Fluency with general biology lab procedures.
- Solid knowledge of pharmacology concepts and data.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Experience representing Pharmacology in cross-functional project teams.
- Level will be commensurate with experience.
If you’re ready to Enter The Maze, send your resume.
Maze Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.